lunedì 26 ottobre 2009

my blOg..!! xD



hello..!!!

My name is Chiara.. but my nickname is "la Pete"!!

This is my first blog where I wont to discuss with my classmates about the topics that we speak in the class.

I wanted to write a post about the Blogfest, but I can't do it because I didn't go to Riva del Garda to partecipate to Blogfest with my class.
So in this blog, I wont to write some personal opinion and ideas.


The image on the top, show the Notre Dame in Paris. I put this image because I leave Paris and in the future I want to visit this beautiful city.

I found the image in my Pen drive.

Kiss kiss.. la Pete...!!!

I found the image "the Notre dame " in internet.

6 commenti:

  1. Hi! :)
    I hope you have a lot of fun with this blog!
    Se you tomorrow at school.
    Bye, Karin.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Chiary!! =)
    I like very much your blog and I hope you will learning much with it!
    Lol, Vé.

    RispondiElimina
  3. HI Chiara, I like the personal touch with your blog picture. Why do you love Paris so much? What is it that you like about Patis? The language, the food or just the fact it's a "romantic city?"

    Hope you achieve your dream to go there!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love Paris because it's romantic city and because there are the Torre Eiffel, Nottre Dame and Parigi is my dream when I wos little.

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow Chiara... your Blog is very beautiful!
    I like it... :)
    By Margaret

    RispondiElimina
  6. thanks Margaret!!
    I'm very harry!!

    now comment your blog!!

    By la Pete..

    RispondiElimina