domenica 31 gennaio 2010

the Smoke....



In this Post I want to give some information about my questionnaire.


My questionnaire is beeing about the smoke.


I choose this subject becouse I think it's a good and global problem, especially these days.


A lot of young people smoking. Doing this questionnaire I want to know the ideas and the opinions of my classmates about smoking and I want to understand if they think that smoking is bad like I think of it.

I think the people that fill the questionnaire don't answer it sincerally and they don't tell the truth.

Immage: IL FUMO UCCIDE....






By Chiara....

2 commenti:

  1. A nice post, Chiara. As an ex-smoker, I really think your survey will be interesting. Personally speaking I'm really against smoking now, so I'll be interested to see what your classmates think.

    Please have another look through your post here. There are one or two small mistakes. Write down what you think is wrong with the grammar and the spelling here and bring it to the next lesson to show me.

    Thanks, Chiara!

    Seth.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I have never smoked...
    Ok!! I will try to correct grammatical errors!!

    Thanks...

    RispondiElimina